Whatever is that thing in the sand in the top photo? I looked over some of your photos, those roots looks like castles and the sunsets were awesome there! :)
Okay; I'm stumped too, what is in the top picture? Are these photos from your recent adventure? Beautiful place!betty
That's a bobbin isn't it? Some fishermen use it to mark where they put their net. That's what I think it is?
I think it's a zipper pull for a giant. And hopefully Iggy the super giant didn't step on it and squish it!
foot prints in the sand are cool.
I want to go to the ocean
1000 words. ;)
Actually.. 2 pictures.. so it's 2000 words. Welcome home, igz! Sure did miss ya.
I like ChicagoLady's comment. LOL(are you back home?)
I like to travel! Wish I had more time and money!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Whatever is that thing in the sand in the top photo? I looked over some of your photos, those roots looks like castles and the sunsets were awesome there! :)
Okay; I'm stumped too, what is in the top picture? Are these photos from your recent adventure? Beautiful place!
betty
That's a bobbin isn't it? Some fishermen use it to mark where they put their net. That's what I think it is?
I think it's a zipper pull for a giant. And hopefully Iggy the super giant didn't step on it and squish it!
foot prints in the sand are cool.
I want to go to the ocean
1000 words. ;)
Actually.. 2 pictures.. so it's 2000 words. Welcome home, igz! Sure did miss ya.
I like ChicagoLady's comment. LOL
(are you back home?)
I like to travel! Wish I had more time and money!
Post a Comment