:) :) Because there are two:)
That is too cute!
Only you!
Minions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wonderful.I only "get" it because I have grandchildren. ha ha
LOL! Huge hugs!
OMG! I'm glad I saw that movie so I knew what these were. At least I think I do...LOL! :)
Ryan would love seeing this pic. He was wearing his new "spicable me" shoes today, even though they are a bit too big for him. LOL
I felt my hair ruffle as something went right over my head.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
:) :) Because there are two:)
That is too cute!
Only you!
Minions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wonderful.
I only "get" it because I have grandchildren. ha ha
LOL! Huge hugs!
OMG! I'm glad I saw that movie so I knew what these were. At least I think I do...LOL! :)
Ryan would love seeing this pic. He was wearing his new "spicable me" shoes today, even though they are a bit too big for him. LOL
I felt my hair ruffle as something went right over my head.
Post a Comment