AHHHHHHHHH......
Definitely no words are needed. Beautiful. Hope all is well and you are enjoying your summer. Huge hugs.
Sunrise? Beautiful! I see by your photostream that you have visited some interesting places..love that shot of the burl with the hat:)
Ah, I wouldn't mind sitting there thinking of...nothing.
Ditto what "furry bottoms" said. ;)
Sunrise or sunset? Either way, it's beautiful.
Beautiful shot! You have sky and water, you lucky dog! ;)
Beautiful seems to be the key word. :)
Despite the overcast sky, the sliver of sun dipping below the horizon made for a beautiful picture.Hope you were able to stay dry with all that rain that came through!*HUGS*
Oh wow. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
AHHHHHHHHH......
Definitely no words are needed. Beautiful. Hope all is well and you are enjoying your summer. Huge hugs.
Sunrise? Beautiful! I see by your photostream that you have visited some interesting places..love that shot of the burl with the hat:)
Ah, I wouldn't mind sitting there thinking of...nothing.
Ditto what "furry bottoms" said. ;)
Sunrise or sunset? Either way, it's beautiful.
Beautiful shot! You have sky and water, you lucky dog! ;)
Beautiful seems to be the key word. :)
Despite the overcast sky, the sliver of sun dipping below the horizon made for a beautiful picture.
Hope you were able to stay dry with all that rain that came through!
*HUGS*
Oh wow. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment