You know how much I love this shot. It is so beautiful. I could just sit here and stare at it, and I would enjoy every minute. :) *hugs*
Our spring has been lacking in beauty, so thank you so much for sharing yours!
Ah, I bet that the honey bees like it as much as we do.
Now that is a shot that qualifies for desktop wallpaper. Almost as good as a certain manatee picture.
I want to sit under that tree with a James Lee Burke book, and a Dublin Dr Pepper.
Gorgeous!
What a beautiful picture!!!
Beautiful! I am so bad a visiting lately! Having LOTS of problems with Tara!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You know how much I love this shot. It is so beautiful. I could just sit here and stare at it, and I would enjoy every minute. :) *hugs*
Our spring has been lacking in beauty, so thank you so much for sharing yours!
Ah, I bet that the honey bees like it as much as we do.
Now that is a shot that qualifies for desktop wallpaper. Almost as good as a certain manatee picture.
I want to sit under that tree with a James Lee Burke book, and a Dublin Dr Pepper.
Gorgeous!
What a beautiful picture!!!
Beautiful! I am so bad a visiting lately! Having LOTS of problems with Tara!
Post a Comment