Be still my heart. I love this picture. I've made up my own story in my mind, but hope you will tell us the story of this picture in your next post.
I love this! Reminds me of my Papa holding his great grandbaby...my daughter. (But ours was a pond.)
Really touching picture :)
Wonderful photo!!! But now you have to tell us the story!
I love this picture..
I love old photos and this one is quite lovely. Thanks for sharing and always for being a terrific friend!
I'll be waiting for the story, too.
Who's the baby in the picture? I love old photos like this.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Be still my heart. I love this picture. I've made up my own story in my mind, but hope you will tell us the story of this picture in your next post.
I love this! Reminds me of my Papa holding his great grandbaby...my daughter. (But ours was a pond.)
Really touching picture :)
Wonderful photo!!! But now you have to tell us the story!
I love this picture..
I love old photos and this one is quite lovely. Thanks for sharing and always for being a terrific friend!
I'll be waiting for the story, too.
Who's the baby in the picture? I love old photos like this.
Post a Comment