
1) Thomas Sr. (my grandmother's grandfather)
2) his wife Mary
3) Thomas Jr. (31 - age at the time of the picture)
4) his wife Dorothy (they married in 1911)
5) Samuel (29) (my lost cousin's grandfather)
6) his wife Hannah and their son:
7) - Samuel Jr. (1)
8) William Spence (27) (my g-grandfather that was killed at the railroad crossing)
9) his wife Margaret and their children:
10) - Edith Anna (3) (my grandmother)
11) - William (1)
12) - William's twin Mary/Margaret (1)
Note: my Aunt Eleanor that lived in Chula Vista, California was not born yet at the time of the picture taken in 1911.
13) Margaret (25)
14) her husband Mr. Johnston and their children
15) - Edward (4) (we aren't sure which is which between #15/16)
16) - Charles (3)
17) - Herbert (0)
18) James (22)
19) George (19)
20) Edwin (17) (My newly discovered lead! Another lost cousin! - Robert McClurken's father)
21) Howard (14)
22) Raymond (10)
In all, Thomas McClurken had 8 sons and 1 daughter.
Now to work on this picture!


11 comments:
No wonder you are tracking down relatives. You come from a long and large line of kin. It's probably in your DNA to be a part of a huge clan of family. ;)
I can just picture you on History Detectives or that new show Who Do You Think You Are. (Darn--I missed the first episode on Friday!)
Do you at least have a year for this new picture? Have fun! I know you will. :):)
you did it Iggy (with help from a friend/cousin!) That is awesome!! What a valuable piece of your family history you were able to unroof!! I have every confidence in you that you'll be able to figure out the other picture too!!! look forward to seeing who is in that picture when you unravel that mystery!!
betty
Great job!! I am so impressed that you got all of that figured out. Wow. I too think you will show up some day on "who do you think you are" (love that show).
should have just given them numbers instead of names.
Well, at least there's one thing... You can't say you've got nothing to do. ;)
Glad you're making progress with figuring out who each person is.
Rita is right! I can so see you on that show! It is awesome that you are not letting your relatives be forgotten.
I hope you are doing well!
I've sat with my brother and looked at old family stuff and attempted to ID the folk.
Good job!
This is amazing. You and your lost cousin and newly discovered lead have done remarkably well at identifying the members of the family. Good luck on this next photo project. (you should hang your shingle out as an ancestry detective)
Way to go..some lost relatives are found..excellent and you have two great photos too! :)
I think its too cool that they were able to round up so many family members for that photo! It's awesome that you are able to put names with their faces and their life stories.
HI Iggy :) I was looking at that last picture, and you notice how all the white shirts are glowing? That's so cool! :)
Post a Comment