They're lined up so nicely, waiting patiently. :) Have you ever been in a hot air balloon? I'm not generally afraid of things, but I'm not sure I'd go up in one....
that would have been a cone-tastophe for sure!! can you imagine the people on the hot air balloon as they realized what they were heading towards??? tooo funny!! thanks for the Sunday laugh, Iggy!
You made this tired little lady laugh out loud! Good one. Can you imagine being the one doing your thing when that thing hit? Me neiher. Thanks hankjr!
Even though I DONT fly to well I have always ALWAYS wanted to go up in a hot air balloon.... I was promised a trip in one for me 40th birthday but the tosser never delivered he bought a CD player instead lmfao....
Then I was promised a ride in one by a friend for me 50th and that didnt materialise either lol...
so how apt that you posted a hotair balloon on my birthday.... and NO it wasnt me 60th LOL
22 comments:
Oh the conemanity!
They're lined up so nicely, waiting patiently. :) Have you ever been in a hot air balloon? I'm not generally afraid of things, but I'm not sure I'd go up in one....
What a wonderful picture to start my day with, thanks for the laugh Iggy and Jrass :o) HUGS, I sure hope you have a wonderful day!
Oh no... that would really suck!
Have a good day!
LOL
Have a good day today!
Ha ha! Love it!
Yikes!!! Watch out!
HAHAHA.. made my laugh for the day
Oh the humor-manity of it all.
LMAO ....
You are one humorist guy! I rarely see the "Intense" side of you! As always a great post! Anne
Hahahaha!!!! Poor cone, if there was one in those honey buckets!
that would have been a cone-tastophe for sure!! can you imagine the people on the hot air balloon as they realized what they were heading towards??? tooo funny!! thanks for the Sunday laugh, Iggy!
I hope you had a great restful weekend!
betty
You made this tired little lady laugh out loud! Good one. Can you imagine being the one doing your thing when that thing hit? Me neiher. Thanks hankjr!
I hope there were no serious casualties!
LOL! Great capture Iggy! Thanks for all the comments today. Hope you have a wonderful week :-)
OMG!! *big ol grin* ;)
LOL that is funny! Well, not for the person that may have been doing their thing. lol. :) Have a great week!
This made me laugh!!
I like the title of this post...and the cones. The cones always make me laugh...unless something bad happens to them.
Smiling at your sense of humour....
Even though I DONT fly to well I have always ALWAYS wanted to go up in a hot air balloon.... I was promised a trip in one for me 40th birthday but the tosser never delivered he bought a CD player instead lmfao....
Then I was promised a ride in one by a friend for me 50th and that didnt materialise either lol...
so how apt that you posted a hotair balloon on my birthday.... and NO it wasnt me 60th LOL
x
there is a fellow in the neighborhood around here somewhere who has a hot air balloon.
Saw him on WR's birthday taking off at the park - only a few blocks from here.
The grand kids got to watch it go up!
HA ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Post a Comment