
Joie De Vivre Design - a blog by the always charming, Heather's blog is a cheerful, enjoyable place to visit.
Heather has an astonishing eye for stunning handcrafted works of art and what's more, she has a knack of convincing those handcrafters to give away their work - to the lucky people that read Heather's blog - specifically, a feature called "Have you seen this Etsy shop?" Recently I was the lucky winner of the weekly giveaway.

Artis Everything. Featuring creations by Iris, a graphic designer who lives in Tel-Aviv, Israel, her shop includes wall clocks, business card holders, coasters, jewelry racks and more. All patterns and products are originally designed by Iris in a technique unique to her Etsy shop. If you enjoy looking at bright colors and unusual designs (especially her clocks!), you will want to visit!
I am very overdue with this - I want to thank Heather and Iris - the bold, bright colored toasters that I won have found a home where they are much appreciated!

16 comments:
Oh wow, they are bold. I'm sure they'll liven up any party. So pretty!
Congratulations on your win! Those happy colors make me feel happy inside! And, I just loooooooooooooooooooooove me some Etsy!
Love the colors! You are one lucky dude. Congrats on the win!
way to win big Karl...and those are really pretty....they'd cause me to have an acid flash back..
Iggy, you deserve something like this. Your personality is as bright and joyful as those coasters.
Very much appreciated!! ;)
Now I just had to follow Heather's blog with all the interesting Etsy shops being featured. You really get all over the web, don't you? ROFL! Thanks for the links! :)
Congrats on winning the giveaway. Those are very colorful coasters and would brighten anyone's home. I'll check out those links when I have some time. :)
You share more with your friends than a lot of people know. Have a great weekend. Hope you're feeling better today. *big hugs to you*
OMG those are just gorgeous I love the patterns and the colors, congrats on your win Iggy, HUGS
beautiful colorful work!! isn't it neat how the Internet connects us all over the world? chances are I would never have seen this talented lady's work without you posting it on your blog. congrats on winning!
(thanks for your kind comment on my blog post yesterday :)
enjoy the weekend :)
betty
They are awesome... congrats on the win!
Those are so pretty! I like the bright geometric designs. Oh wait, you can call them mandalas too. Jewish mysticism uses them a lot oh wait, she lives in Tel Aviv!
Iggy, my mind is going nuts. I'm making connections all over the place, LOL, and like you said yesterday about my post, it was dizzying. I think I am recovering from being under such a cloud of doom for two months.
Those mandalas just make me happy by looking at them. Lucky win, Iggy! :) Congrats!
are those coasters?
Thank you so much for the kind shout out! You are the best! I am so glad you enjoyed the giveaway! Iris is so talented!
Very bright! I'd love to have a sunroom and put these in it. Heck, I'd love to have any room that I could decorate and anticipate it STAYING nice. :) I guess I'll wait until little boys are destroying everything. Congrats on the win!
Congrats on your win they are really pretty!!!!
I am super late, but congrats! I like Heather's blog too.
Post a Comment