My heart sunk when I saw the dandelion break title. The blog world just isn't the same without you.
Enjoy your break and come back to us refreshed. Going to miss you terribly and will be checking for your return daily, if not hourly. Huge hugs to a dear friend.
Dig the photo. I fight the darn things when they make their way into my yard, but in truth...dandilions make me remember when I was young and popped their heads off. Hours on end. :-)
I take it from your other readers that this means we won't see you in blogland for a while. :-( Take some time for yourself. Recoup, recover, and do something special for yourself. We will be here eagerly awaiting your return.
But you just got back! I hope everything is going well. I didn't immediately think that you were taking a break from the title... but the others seem to think so :-( Hurry back, Iggy.
make it short and sweet of a break if you can, Iggy, but I do understand; sometimes a break is definitely needed
just in case you aren't around when I post next week; we went from 80 degrees to 95 degrees to 21 degrees in less than a day and boy was that a trip but the hug gotten was worth it all
Lickety Splitter--they are yellow first and after they go to seed they have the fuzzy tops that you can blow into the wind to make lots more dandelions. ;)
Iggy--take all the time you need to refresh yourself. You will be missed, but we'll be here when you get back. Everybody needs a break once in a while. :):)
27 comments:
My heart sunk when I saw the dandelion break title. The blog world just isn't the same without you.
Enjoy your break and come back to us refreshed. Going to miss you terribly and will be checking for your return daily, if not hourly. Huge hugs to a dear friend.
*HUGS*
:-(
but...
but...
awe, go'na miss ya!
Take care of you!!!!!!!
Dig the photo.
I fight the darn things when they make their way into my yard, but in truth...dandilions make me remember when I was young and popped their heads off. Hours on end.
:-)
Enjoy your break!
I take it from your other readers that this means we won't see you in blogland for a while. :-( Take some time for yourself. Recoup, recover, and do something special for yourself. We will be here eagerly awaiting your return.
Another break? Hope you are well and will return soon.
But you just got back! I hope everything is going well. I didn't immediately think that you were taking a break from the title... but the others seem to think so :-( Hurry back, Iggy.
*Hugs*
Look after yourself while you're having your break, and come back soon!
come back shane..come back..
come back to the 5 and dime jimmy dean jimmy dean
come back little sheba
remember the alamo..
oops..
omg yellowdog granny cracked me up so bad that I spit on my screen.
Thank you for what you did in memory of my mom and dad. I can't believe it has been a year. Missing them still.
I don't think I ever saw a yellow flower on a dandelion ... is that what they look like before or after they lose their fuzzy heads?
i have no idea what a dandelion break is, but it sounds like you'll be disappearing for a while. i'll miss ya!
and there's something about dandelions that I like...even if they're weeds, i think they're beautiful :)
I will miss you Iggy, take care and enjoy your break hugsss
I love you.......
x
and if you go picking dandelions you will wet the bed :)
x
*HUGZ*
Aww where are you going?
make it short and sweet of a break if you can, Iggy, but I do understand; sometimes a break is definitely needed
just in case you aren't around when I post next week; we went from 80 degrees to 95 degrees to 21 degrees in less than a day and boy was that a trip but the hug gotten was worth it all
don't stay away too long, okay?
betty
tAKE CARE my fREIND, TAKE YOUR TIME AND REST THE MIND....YA OLE PAL JR
Lickety Splitter--they are yellow first and after they go to seed they have the fuzzy tops that you can blow into the wind to make lots more dandelions. ;)
Iggy--take all the time you need to refresh yourself. You will be missed, but we'll be here when you get back. Everybody needs a break once in a while. :):)
Oh SURE! Just when I'm thinking of coming back, you go and decide to take a break! LOL! Hopefully we'll BOTH be back on here soon!
Later Tater!
Matt A. :)
I used to picks scads of those for my Mom!
Enjoy your break and see you soon.
Enjoy your break!
Not sure what I missed but HUGS to you!!! This has been a physically painful one for me!
Post a Comment