I hope everything is ok!!! BIG HUGS! Hopefully you just need a break and will come back funnier than ever!Stay warm, and hurry back!
I hope things are OK. I'm thinking of you and sending good vibes your way.
I wish you weren't, but at least you leave us with good humor. Love the cartoon.
Have a good time on your break. Cya when you get back. *hugs*
candles lit prayers sent..what else can i do for you my friend?
take care of yourself Iggy and we'll see you (hopefully) sooner than laterbetty
Take Care IgGY. Take your time and rest up.. ya ole Pal JR
I will miss you Iggy, but will be happy when you get back and I hope all is well...HUGS
Have a safe trip! Can hardly wait to hear and, hopefully, see pictures of any adventures you have along the way. :)Thanks for posting the picture of the snow, too, on your poor car. Does your car have a name, BTW? Will miss your posts while you are away. Have fun!!
Hope everything is ok Ig. Happy Valentine's Day *hugs*
Stay safe. Going to miss you!
Hope things are OK, and that you aren't "out of order" for too long!*Hugs*
Just as Im coming back in order :( - dont eat yellow snow ((((Iggy))))))) happy valentines, know you are loved....x
Thx for the heads up. Take care of YOU!!! See ya soon... or when you're ready. yep, when you're ready.
It sounds like you may be on a trip from other commenters. Have a blast!
Enjoy your break!
have a nice break! looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Enjoy your break! Hope you're somewhere much warmer than here :)
Just dropping in to let you know that you are missed. :-)
I was just catching up on your posts. I hope you have a good, well-deserved break and look after yourself.
I hope everything is okay!
Hope everything is alright and you won't be gone long.
I miss you Iggy, I hope all is well, have a good weekend HUGS
...pops in to check on you...
Thinking about you Iggy. Hope all is well with you. HUGS
Looking forward to your return. :)
*Strolls around a bit, just checking things out - sighs, and strolls back out again*
Post a Comment
27 comments:
I hope everything is ok!!! BIG HUGS! Hopefully you just need a break and will come back funnier than ever!
Stay warm, and hurry back!
I hope things are OK. I'm thinking of you and sending good vibes your way.
I wish you weren't, but at least you leave us with good humor. Love the cartoon.
Have a good time on your break. Cya when you get back. *hugs*
candles lit prayers sent..what else can i do for you my friend?
take care of yourself Iggy and we'll see you (hopefully) sooner than later
betty
Take Care IgGY. Take your time and rest up.. ya ole Pal JR
I will miss you Iggy, but will be happy when you get back and I hope all is well...HUGS
Have a safe trip! Can hardly wait to hear and, hopefully, see pictures of any adventures you have along the way. :)
Thanks for posting the picture of the snow, too, on your poor car. Does your car have a name, BTW?
Will miss your posts while you are away. Have fun!!
Hope everything is ok Ig. Happy Valentine's Day *hugs*
Stay safe. Going to miss you!
Hope things are OK, and that you aren't "out of order" for too long!
*Hugs*
Just as Im coming back in order :( - dont eat yellow snow ((((Iggy))))))) happy valentines, know you are loved....
x
Thx for the heads up. Take care of YOU!!! See ya soon... or when you're ready. yep, when you're ready.
It sounds like you may be on a trip from other commenters. Have a blast!
Enjoy your break!
have a nice break! looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Enjoy your break! Hope you're somewhere much warmer than here :)
Just dropping in to let you know that you are missed. :-)
I was just catching up on your posts. I hope you have a good, well-deserved break and look after yourself.
I hope everything is okay!
Hope everything is alright and you won't be gone long.
I miss you Iggy, I hope all is well, have a good weekend HUGS
...pops in to check on you...
Thinking about you Iggy. Hope all is well with you. HUGS
Looking forward to your return. :)
*Strolls around a bit, just checking things out - sighs, and strolls back out again*
Post a Comment